Solid Body Centralizers
An ultra-premium, high-performance die cast, zinc alloy, solid blade centralizer designed to reduce torque & drag while running casing. The blade design will create turbulence, promoting 360° cement coverage.
Designed as a Solution:
- Manufactured from zinc alloy providing:
- High strength - allowing thinner wall sections giving maximum flow-by
- Exceptional wear resistance - maximum standoff
- Low coefficient friction - reducing torque & drag
- Withstands temperatures up to 400° F
- 360° spiral blade configuration gives maximum standoff assisting with hole cleaning and cement placement
- Self-cleaning blade design to reduce the risk of packing off
- Over 1.5 million units run
‘Passive Angled Four Blade’ is a die-cast, zinc alloy, solid blade centralizer that has been specifically designed for sand control/gravel pack applications. A four bladed unit complete with reduced blade angle to maximize flow area, minimize back pressure and potential pack-off.
The ultimate friction reduction SPIR-O-LIZER® is designed to reduce cased hole running drag and maximize open hole standoff efficiency. Low friction blade inserts will reduce as the liner is run through the previous casing string to expose the SPIR-O-LIZER 360° blade form to aid running as the liner enters open hole. Low friction bands in the bore of the centralizer ensure extremely low start up torque when the liner is rotated during the cementing process.
A fabricated, heavy duty steel centralizer that has been designed specifically for centralizing large bore casing inside risers where conventional centralizers are not fit for purpose.